Clear + Brilliant® Laser
Service Type: In Office
Clear + Brilliant®
Clear + Brilliant® treatments address tone, texture, and pore size appearance for noticeably smoother skin. Just one treatment can deliver these results, but routine treatments offer lasting results that can keep you looking younger for years to come.
- Naturally radiant and glowing skin
- Visibly illuminated skin tone Renewed, ultra-soft, and smoother texture
- Skin that looks clear and brilliant
- Reduction in the appearance of pores
- You will have better results from your current skin care regimen
- Make-up will go on smoother with less to cover-up
Typically used to treat the face, neck, and chest, Clear + Brilliant® is a gentle laser that refreshes skin from the inside out. The patented handpiece uses Intelligent Optical TrackingTM System (IOTSTM) to ensure proper contact with your skin and provide a uniform application to all treated areas. Tiny plastic bumps on the small roller attachment create millions of microscopic injuries to the upper layers of the skin. These micro-injuries force the skin to heal itself, boosting collagen production and replacing the damaged skin with clear, healthy skin.
New skin (epithelium) will start to form within 24 hours but remains covered by the old superficial layer of the skin (stratum corneum). This process takes about four days during which time, the skin’s natural exfoliation process will reveal the newly repaired skin tissue.
- May be complementary to most other cosmetic procedures, like fillers or Botox®.
- Beneficial treatment for women and men of all ages and skin types,
- Treatments take 20 minutes or less.
- For maximum patient comfort, a topical numbing cream is applied to the treatment area.
- Patients sometimes experience mild redness and swelling that typically subsides within 6-12 hours.
- Over the next few days, patients may experience itchiness or skin sensitivity (to touch or temperature).
- The number of treatments is unique to concerns and skin care goals (4-6)
Clear + Brilliant® Pélo Laser (for Hair Removal)
Clear+Brilliant pelo™ treatments are fast and effective with minimal pain and no downtime. This customizable treatment combines innovative linear scanning technology with a unique skin-cooling device that minimizes patient discomfort. And unlike previous hair removal technology, Clear+Brilliant peloTM adapts to all skin types, hair thickness, and hair color.
With linear scanning, a diode laser beam is scanned through the treatment area, selectively inducing thermal damage in the hair follicles without injuring the surrounding epidermis. The Clear+Brilliant peloTM handpiece covers one of the largest treatment sizes available, an area of 50mm X 15mm. As a result, large treatment areas require very fewer positionings of the device so sessions are fast.
- Back: 8-12 minutes
- Full legs: 36 minutes
- Face: 1-3 minutes
- Underarms: 1 minute
Due to the built-in cooling system of the sapphire glass, no numbing cream is required and minimal pain is experienced in this gentle treatment. The redness and swelling of typical laser hair removal is minimized. Most patients describe a pricking feeling and a sensation of heat or coldness during the treatment. You may experience mild redness which generally resolves within a few hours. Depending upon the area treated, we recommend 6 sessions in specific intervals:
- Face/armpit/bikini: every 4-6 weeks
- Larger body area: every 6-8 weeks
- Arms and legs: every 6-10 weeks