Service Type: In Office
Restylane® is perfect for someone who wants a minimally invasive, non-surgical solution to the problems that aging presents. Restylane® works by mimicking the same ingredients that your skin is made of. It restores the skin by using hyaluronic acid, which is what your skin loses as you age. By getting more of this hyaluronic acid, your skin is able to retain its youthful appearance. By targeting specific points on the face, usually around the nose and mouth, a member of our medical team can inject the hyaluronic acid gel directly into the skin and get custom, targeted results.
One of the major benefits of Restylane® is its ability to be used on the lips.
With the help of XpresHan Technology™, Restylane® Defyne is able to smooth out nasolabial folds and marionette lines. It uses a cross-linked gel that promotes and supports natural facial movement by increasing support under the skin. Restylane® Defyne is a dermal filler that is minimally invasive and painless. It is formulated with hyaluronic acid (HA) and only takes a few minutes to be administered.
- Long-lasting results
- Painless procedure
- Optional topical anesthetic for target area
- No downtime for recovery
- Improved or diminished deep laugh lines
- Facial renewal around the mouth
- Natural-looking facial expression
Restylane® Lyft, formerly known as Perlane®, is an FDA-approved dermal filler that is used to add volume to the cheeks, which lifts the skin and evens the complexion. Restylane® Lyft contains hyaluronic acid (HA) and lidocaine, which allows the solution to gently and naturally fill out the midface area without any pain during the treatment.
- Immediate recovery
- Quick treatment process
- Minimum side effects or none at all
- Little risk of an allergic reaction
- Results that are natural-looking
Restylane® Refyne is a dermal filler that utilizes hyaluronic acid (HA) to promote and support areas of the skin where expression lines form. Due to repeated actions of facial movements, such as smiling, collagen in the skin begins to break down and wrinkles form. Restylane® Refyne gives support under the skin in these areas to keep the skin strong.
- Provides natural-looking results
- Lasts up to 12 months
- Restores lost volume in your face
- Hyaluronic acid gel works with your face to keep elasticity and collagen intact • Treatments are painless
- There is no downtime for recovery
- Helps to maintain the natural expression and movement of your face
This FDA-approved dermal filler provides added volume to your lips and helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth. Restylane® Silk has lidocaine and hyaluronic acid (HA) in its solution to naturally plump the lips and smooth out the skin around the mouth.
- Increased definition of your lips
- Minimal chance of allergic reaction
- Zero recovery time
- Subtle results that are natural-looking
- Quick treatment that only takes about 30 minutes