Access your care team, right from your computer. Our online portal puts patients in direct contact with our office at your convenience.
- Request prescription refills
- Get lab results (you may also receive a call from your provider)
- Review visit summaries and visit history
- Ask medical questions
Check your email for sign-up instructions. If you cannot find the email invitation, please call your provider's office for assistance.
» Access the Patient Portal by clicking here
Notice to Patients
Our practices comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We do not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su dispo sición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística.
CHÚ Ý: Nếu bạn nói Tiếng Việt, có các dịch vụ hỗ trợ ngôn ngữ miễn phí dành cho bạn.
ВНИМАНИЕ: Если вы говорите на русском языке, то вам доступны бесплатные услуги перевода. Звоните 1-503-362-8385
- Free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreter
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
Notice of Privacy Practices
Your health information includes information about your health history, health status, symptoms, examinations, test results, diagnoses, treatments, procedures, prescriptions, related billing activity, and similar types of health-related information.
We are required by law to notify you about the ways in which we may use and disclose health information about you and to describe your rights and our obligations regarding the use and disclosure of that information.
Employees, providers, patients, and teammates can report compliance concerns safely and anonymously.
- Workplace issues
- HIPAA and security
- Coding compliance
- Stark laws or anti-kickback violations
- Any other sensitive subjects
Safe Hotline is an independent third-party service that can be used to report concerns for any of our locations. All reports received will be submitted exactly as they are received, and your identity will not be disclosed without your permission.
The hotline is easily accessed by phone, text, or online. Our company code is required with every report so that concerns can be properly directed.
- Call or Text
- Company Code (required)
Once a report is made, the person is given a one-time-key code that can be used to check the status of the report.
The compliance hotline is not an emergency number and should not be used in place of 9-1-1.
To better serve our patients, we have combined the billing services for the following dermatology practices. You will receive a single statement for each practice at which you obtain care or services.
Silver Falls Dermatology, LLC DBA:
- Pacific Dermatology and Cosmetic Center
- Pacific Dermatology Surgery Center
- North Sound Dermatology
- Rosario Skin Clinic
- Seattle Skin & Laser
- Island Dermatology
- Puget Sound Dermatology
- Pinnacle Dermatology & Skin Rejuvenation
- Silver Falls Dermatology
- Birch Bay Dermatology