Our Medical Staff
is refreshingly collegial and low-ego; we have physician representation at all levels of operations and leadership, and a Medical Advisory Board (MAB) self-governs and guides best practices. Additionally, our providers are active in local, state, and national initiatives to direct the future of the dermatological practice. Our unique provider-centered culture encourages and supports doctors in achieving their professional goals, in an environment of excellence.
- ACGME-accredited residency
- ACGME-accredited Mohs fellowship
- Robust clinical research program
- Academic appointments with the University of Washington, and we train their residents
- Two dermatopathology labs (CAP/CLIAcertified)
- AAAHC-accredited ambulatory surgery center
- Rigorous training program for mid-level providers
- Monthly Grand Rounds
- Journal Club
As the most comprehensive dermatology program in the PNW, our physicians have the opportunity to participate in professional activities outside the clinic from research to mentoring, leadership and management. We believe that this broad exposure goes a long way toward keeping our physicians passionate about dermatology and invigorates clinical practice.