Alison Carrigg, DO
Dr. Carrigg is a board certified pathologist and dermatopathologist. She earned her Medical Degree from Touro University California and completed her Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency at University of California San Diego Medical Center. She also completed Dermatopathology and Surgical Pathology Fellowships at Stanford Hospital and Clinics. Dr. Carrigg specializes in the diagnosis of neoplastic and inflammatory skin lesions.
Board / License Credentials
• Board Certified Dermatopathologist
• Fellowship, Dermatopathology, Stanford Hospital and Clinics
• Fellowship, Surgical Pathology, Stanford Hospital and Clinics
• Medical Degree, Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine California
• Residency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, University of California San Diego Medical Center