Geneva Tzenov, ARNP, FNP-C
Geneva Tzenov is nationally board certified as a family nurse practitioner by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. She has more than 20 years of broad clinical experience and training which includes over 7 years in the specialty of Dermatology. She is an active member of several organizations including The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and Nurse Practitioner Society of The Dermatology Nurses Association. Geneva is passionate about medical dermatology with a focus on screening, prevention, and patient education.
During personal time, she enjoys being outdoors with her family on her small hobby farm.
• Bachelor of Science, University of Washington, Bothell, WA
• Master’s Degree, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
• Member, Dermatology Nurses Association
• Member, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
• Member, Nurse Practitioner Society