Jane Yoo, MD
Dr. Yoo is a Fellow of the American Board of Dermatology and a board-certified dermatologist. She grew up in Chicago. She was a member of the University of Washington faculty as an NIH-funded physician-scientist for four years, studying mechanisms of skin inflammation with a clinical interest in atopic dermatitis. She sees patients of all ages and treats all aspects of medical dermatology.
In her spare time, Dr. Yoo enjoys staying very active, whether running, strength training, rock climbing, or keeping up with her young son.
Board / License Credentials
• Board Certified Dermatologist
• Bachelor of Arts, Biology, Williams College
• Internship, Dermatology, University of Washington
• Internship, Internal Medicine, University of Washington
• Medical Degree, Washington University, St. Louis
• Research Fellowships, Immunology and Dermatology, University of Washington