Karla Pivik, DO
Dr. Karla Snider Pivik is a board-certified dermatologist with a very patient-centered approach to treating dermatologic medical conditions. She hails from the wild and scenic town of Green River, Wyoming, and earned two Bachelor’s Degrees from the University of Wyoming. During her tenure in Wyoming, she discovered her love of foreign travel and participated in a foreign exchange program in Salamanca Spain.
Dr. Pivik follows the osteopathic philosophy that all body systems are interrelated and dependent upon one another for good health. She believes excellent patient care values the person as an individual. Dr. Pivik understands the psychosocial impact of dermatologic conditions and seeks to not only treat the skin but the whole person as well.
Outside the office, Dr. Pivik spends her free time with her husband, three active little boys, and her dogs. Dr. Pivik and her family are outdoor enthusiasts and enjoy exploring Oregon’s beautiful landscapes. She loves hiking, biking, camping, rafting, and fishing. She plays disk golf and loves to throw pottery on a wheel. She sometimes attempts to play the guitar and is a self-proclaimed campfire cuisine enthusiast.
Board / License Credentials
• Board Certified Dermatologist
• Bachelor’s Degree, Sociology, University of Wyoming
• Bachelor’s Degree, Criminal Justice, University of Wyoming
• Medical Degree, Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, California
• Internship, Detroit Medical Center in Michigan
• Residency, Dermatology, Silver Falls Dermatology