Kristian Balle, DO
Dr. Balle is a board-certified internist and native of Salt Lake City, Utah. During his first residency, he was nominated as a Care Champion for his work as a primary care physician. He also led a team that created a protocol for the treatment of hospitalized patients with cirrhosis. Prior to his medical training, he lived in Montevideo, Uruguay, and remains proficient in Spanish. Dr. Balle has clinical interests in psoriasis, atopic dermatitis (eczema), allergic contact dermatitis, urticaria, and the surgical treatment of skin cancer.
He enjoys playing tennis, cooking, and exploring Oregon with his wife and three sons.
Board / License Credentials
• American Board of Internal Medicine, 2019.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Nutritional Science, Brigham Young University
• Medical Degree, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Bradenton
• Residency, Internal Medicine, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Corvallis, Oregon
• Residency, Dermatology, Silver Falls Dermatology