Lacey Roybal, DO
Dr. Lacey Roybal was born and raised in a small town in southern California. She became passionate about research working in the field of molecular endocrinology and completed her master’s degree in biology at UCSD. She graduated medical school with honors
and was accepted into the osteopathic medical honor society. She then completed her internship at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center in Corvallis, OR.
She enjoys being outdoors hiking and biking. She is passionate about running and has competed in many races. She loves spending time with her husband and her lion head bunny, Jr.
Board / License Credentials
• Dermatology Resident
• Bachelor’s Degree, Biology, University of California San Diego
• Internship, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Corvallis, Oregon
• Master’s Degree, Biology, University of California San Diego
• Medical Degree, Midwestern University, Glendale, Arizona
• Residency, Silver Falls Dermatology, Salem, Oregon