Lauren Boudreaux, DO
Dr. Lauren Boudreaux is a board certified dermatologist who has worked alongside experts in the field of cosmetic and laser medicine for more than a decade. She offers an array aesthetic and laser treatments as well as medical and surgical dermatology. She trained in Texas and New York City, and has published on a variety of subjects in dermatologic journals.
Dr. Boudreaux lives in the Pearl District of Portland with her husband, Eric, and their two Bernedoodles. She enjoys hiking, kickboxing and exploring the Pacific Northwest.
Board / License Credentials
• Board Certified Dermatologist
• Bachelors Degree, St. Edward’s University, Austin, Texas
• Internship, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
• Medical Degree, University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth
• Residency, Silver Falls Dermatology & Allergy, Salem, Oregon