Mike Casparian, MD
Dr. Casparian obtained his undergraduate degree at Johns Hopkins University and his medical degree at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. After post-graduate training at Parkland Memorial Hospital and Albert Einstein, he did his Dermatology residency at the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB). Post-residency, he completed fellowships at Massachusetts General Hospital and back at UAB.
Dr. Casparian was on faculty at the University of Kansas Medical Center for seven years. He then served for eighteen years as Chief of Dermatology/Dermatologic Surgery at the V.A. Eastern Kansas Healthcare System.
In his free time, Dr. Casparian enjoys facilitating Bible studies, long distance running, reading, and spending time with his wife and family.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Johns Hopkins University
• Doctor of Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
• Residency, Dermatology, University of Alabama at Birmingham
• Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
• Fellowship, University of Alabama at Birmingham