Hyunhee Park, DO, FAAD
Dr. Park is a general, aesthetic and surgical dermatologist who cares deeply about treating her patients with compassion and empowering them with knowledge about their dermatological care. Dr. Park has published numerous articles on medical and cosmetic dermatology in several, well-respected, peer-reviewed journals.
She is fluent in Korean and Spanish, and enjoys spending time with her family, reading, cooking, watching movies and dramas, as well as hiking.
Board / License Credentials
• Board Certified Dermatologist
• Bachelor of Science, Cell and Molecular Biology, University of Washington
• Internship, Valley Hospital Medical Center, Nevada
• Medical Degree, Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine
• Research Fellowship, Center for Clinical and Cosmetic Research, Aventura, Florida
• Residency, Dermatology, Wellington Regional Medical Center and Larkin Community Hospital, Miami, Florida
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
• Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
• Fellow, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
• Member, American College of Physicians
• Member, American Medical Women’s Association
• Member, American Osteopathic College of Dermatology