Rachel Parine, PA-C
Rachel Parine, PA-C is a graduate of Western Washington University in Bellingham, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree. She subsequently earned a Master’s Degree from Rocky Mountain College in Billings, Montana.
Rachel has been practicing since 2011 and has experience in both inpatient and outpatient settings, including over six years with a Mohs practice in Seattle. Her interest in dermatology began at a young age and she is passionate about providing excellent care to her patients and educating them about their condition and treatment options.
She is a fellow in the American Academy of Physician Assistants, the Washington Academy of Physician Assistants, and the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (SDPA). She is currently enrolled in the SDPA Diplomate Fellowship program and has a passion for early detection and treatment of skin cancer, with advanced training in the use of Dermoscopy during skin exams.
Board / License Credentials
• Fellow, American Academy of Physician Assistants
• Fellow, Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (SDPA)
• Fellow, Washington Academy of Physician Assistants
• Bachelor of Science, Western Washington University, Bellingham
• Master’s Degree, Rocky Mountain College, Billings, Montana