Scott Taylor, PA-C
Scott Taylor has been working in dermatology since 2011 with a special focus on surgical and general dermatology. He is particularly passionate about patient counseling in a wide variety of dermatological conditions from eczema, acne, and psoriasis to skin cancer identification and prevention. Scott is an active member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants and is an SDPA Diplomate Fellowship Enrollee.
In his spare time, Scott enjoys cooking, traveling the world with his wife, and enjoying the great outdoors of Washington state.
Board / License Credentials
• Dermatology-Trained Physician Assistant
• Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies, LeMoyne College, Syracuse, NY
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
• Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
• Member, Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
• SDPA Diplomate Fellowship Enrollee