Terry Romanini, NP-C
Terry Romanini was raised in Wayne, Oklahoma on a family farm. She worked in an adult intensive care unit in downtown Oklahoma City as a Registered Nurse for four years before pursuing her master’s degree.
Terry stays active with running and hiking. She is an avid skier and loves spending time in the mountains. She enjoys reading, traveling, and learning about different cultures around the world. Terry is a loyal fan of the Sooners and always looks forward to traveling back to Oklahoma to spend time with her family.
Board / License Credentials
• Dermatology-Trained Nurse Practitioner
• Bachelor of Science, Nursing, University of Oklahoma
• Master of Science, Nursing, Texas Tech University Health Science Center
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
• Member, American Association of Nurse Practitioners
• Member, Dermatology Nursing Association
• Member, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing