Ting-Lin Yang, MD, Ph.D.
Dr. Yang is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in medical dermatology. She grew up in White Rock, British Columbia, and received her Bachelor of Science degree with Honors from the University of British Columbia. She received her MD with honors (Alpha Omega Alpha) and her Ph.D. in Cellular and Molecular Biology from the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Yang completed her dermatology residency at the Washington University in St. Louis. Her postdoctoral research fellowship at the WashU Center for the Study of Itch focused on the neuroimmunology of itch in skin conditions such as atopic dermatitis and pruritus.
Dr. Yang has won many prestigious awards, including the Dermatologist Investigator Research Fellowship award from the Dermatology Foundation and the Doctoral Research Award from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, and has published scientific articles in top-tier journals such as Cell, Science Translational Medicine, and Nature Communications.
Dr. Yang is passionate about using her training as a physician-scientist to provide cutting-edge, evidence-based, effective, and compassionate care for her community.
Board / License Credentials
• Board Certified Dermatologist
• Bachelor of Science, University of British Columbia
• Doctor of Medicine, With Honors, University of Pennsylvania
• Doctor of Philosophy, Cellular and Molecular Biology, University of Pennsylvania
• Fellowship, WashU Center for the Study of Itch
• Residency, Dermatology, Washington University, St. Louis