ARQ-151-315 Study is a Phase 3, 4-week, parallel group, double blind, vehicle controlled study of the safety and efficacy of ARQ-151 Cream 0.05% administered QD in subjects with Atopic Dermatitis.
Total participation time includes maximum of 8 weeks (including screening and washout period).
- You will need to visit the study site about five times during the study period.
- Upon completion of this study subject may have the opportunity to participate in an open-label (participant and researchers both know which treatment participant is receiving) extension study (ARQ-151-313) up to 52 weeks.
- Participants will be paid for their time: $75 for each study visit, parent will also receive $75 for each visit they attend.
- Blood sample will be collected once at screening visit for safety assessment (Hematology and Chemistry). If you consented for photography, Photographs of eczema lesions will be taken 3 times during study period and will be compensated additional $105.
- 2-5 years of age
- History of mild to moderate Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema) for at least 6 weeks and disease been stable for the past 4 weeks with no significant flare.
- History of cancer or any other skin conditions which will interfere with the evaluation of eczema.
For questions and participant referrals, including self-referrals, contact FDP.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-275-4404.