The ASCEND Study is a Phase 3, Multicenter, double-blinded vehicle-controlled study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of topical TMB-001 0.05% ointment for the treatment of RXLI or ARCI Ichthyosis in subjects aged 6 and older.
Total participation time includes approximately 26 weeks to 36 weeks, depending upon your study treatment.
- You will need to visit the study site about 7 times during the study.
- You will be paid for each study visit at the end of participation.
- Age 6 or older
- Male or non-pregnant, non-lactating females
- Minimum of 10% and maximum of 90% of the total body area involved with Congenital Ichthyosis.
- Any inflammatory skin diseases that confound the interpretation of results (e.g., atopic dermatitis) unrelated to ichthyosis.
- Used TMB-001 in the past or oral isotretinoin in the past 12 months.
- Subject is immunosuppressed (e.g., human immunodeficiency virus, systemic malignancy, graft (host disease) or receives systemic immunotherapy.
For questions and participant referrals, including self-referrals, contact FDP.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-275-4404.